Birmingham, West Midlands
£450 - £500 per day
3 months ago
Interim Graphic Design Manager, 6-Month Contract £450-500 per day (inside IR35), Birmingham
- Are you a graphic design professional who is experienced in collaborating with external agencies on print and digital creative communications for internal and external channels?
- Do you have a background in briefing creative teams on projects?
- Have you previously produced your own graphic designs and print-ready artwork?
- Would you like to work for a well-known infrastructure business?
Pro-Marketing are working with a well-known infrastructure business who are looking for an Interim Graphic Design Manager to support their Creative Services and Corporate Communications Team for a 6-month contract. The Interim Graphic Design Manager will initially be remote based following GOV.UK Covid-19 guidance.
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Providing brand guardianship and helping to design or re-design all forms of visual print and digital communication. Including graphic design, photography, videography, illustration, iconography, artworking, animations, and infographics
- Ensuring adherence to brand guidelines across all templates
- Supporting the organiation's visual and design lead for all conceptual work for flagship campaigns, events, and projects
- Briefing and managing visual-led creative team projects for delivery via external creative and agencies
- Supporting the creative team with selecting the right design style, images and graphics. Ensuring fees are appropriate and within budget
- Supporting internal stakeholders with their own creative projects and ensuring on-brand delivery
- Providing in-house design and artworking skills for any urgent projects
- Reviewing requirements for any print-ready artwork, ensuring deadlines are met and that the deliverables are achieved successfully
- Acting as the liaison point for the delivery of work via external suppliers and in-house team for creating creative collateral
You will be perfectly suited for this role if you have…
- A successful graphic design management background
- Must have significant experience of design management and graphic design/artworking on both agency-side and client-side for a large and complex organisation
- Must have experience of interpreting complex or vague briefs into successful creative campaigns
- Need to have previously commissioned the full range of graphic design, photography, artworking, film services and digital design services from external suppliers
- Creative software skills in Adobe Creative Suite on Apple Mac
- Knowledge of design media and design software
- A presenting and training background would be highly desirable
If you are interested in applying for this Interim Graphic Design Manager role, or in learning more, then contact me as remote interviews are being arranged ASAP:
Tel: 0207 269 6338
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.