Role - HR Business Partner
Hourly Rate - Up to £23 per hour (outside IR35)
Start date - 1st July 2019
Contract - 6 months (with a possibility of extension or going permanent)
- Are you an experience HR Generalist that is available immediately or on short notice?
- Do you possess excellent customer service skills?
- Are you keen to work for an organisation with an fantastic cause that can also offer you the chance to grow and develop?
If you answered yes to the above, then this may be the role for you!
I am delighted to be working with this fantastic health charity based in North West London. Due to some staff turnover, this brand new client of mine is looking for extra resource in their people function.
Reporting into the Senior HR Business Partner, your role as HR Business Partner will be to:
- Act as first responder and stakeholder manager for directorates designated to your role
- To be responsible for advising and supporting all managers and employees in those directorates in order to align the management of people with the business objectives of each area. In effect, acting as consultant on human resource- related issues
- To contribute to the overall implementation of the HR team's objectives
Why work for this organisation?
- Opportunity to join an amazing charity with a great cause
- Excellent place to grow and develop your skills in an autonomous environment
- Chance to go temp-to-perm
What do you need to succeed?
- Demonstrable experience working at HR Business Partner level and delivering key people objectives
- Substantial experience of providing proactive customer focussed HR delivery across the employee life cycle
- Experience of finding solutions to recruitment and retention challenges
- Proven experience of managing own workload and responding to peaks of demand
- Demonstrable experience of using a range of HR systems to support operational efficiency
- Track record of excellent customer service
- Experience of working within a medium sized, multi-site, not for profit organisation
Don't take my word for it!
"A really nice environment made up of some excellent professionals that truly add impact for this great cause!" - Former employee
My client is looking to interview ASAP with a view to have the right candidate in place to start on Monday 1st July - I will be sending candidates applications across by the close of play on Friday 14th June. If you would like further information or would like to be considered, apply now!
ProTax is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.