Head of Learning and Organisational Development Interim
Up to £60,000 + Benefits, day rate can be considered
Are you looking to work for a recognisable higher education institution?
Do you have a passion for leading and managing a team of professionals?
Would you like to be responsible for the creation and delivery of training programmes?
Why you should work here as the Head of Learning and Organisational Development
- You will be working for a recognised higher education institution;
- You will be supporting a learning culture, with a strong focus upon the development of people;
- You will be accountable for the supervision of the University's appraisal process;
- Leading and managing the Learning and Organisational Development team;
- Working with both internal and external resources to deliver cost-effective initiatives;
- Working to reflect, promote ad co-ordinate process improvement within the University;
- A chance to work closely with strategic business units.
What do you need to succeed here as the Head of Learning and Organisational Development?
- Accredited Learning and Organisational Development professional qualification;
- Indication of Continuous Professional Development;
- Honours degree or substantial proven experience;
- Proven experience of working alongside managers to facilitate change;
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to deliver presentations;
- Coaching and mentoring to a high standard;
- Good knowledge of the Higher Education sector;
- Accredited experience in process improvement.
I am looking for an ambitious Head of Learning and Organisational Development to join this higher education institution. Please contact Rhian Berry at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 269 6367 for a confidential conversation if you require any more information or would like to apply for the role, interviews taking place immediately.