Birmingham, West Midlands
£450 - £500 per day
4 months ago
Interim Photographer and Videographer, 6-Month Contract £450-500 per day (inside IR35), Birmingham
- Are you a professional corporate photographer and videographer who has experience of providing quick-turnaround requirements?
- Are you available for extensive UK travel?
- Would you like to work for a well-known infrastructure business?
Pro-Marketing are working with a well-known infrastructure business who are looking for an Interim Photographer and Videographer to support their Strategic Stakeholder Engagement function for a 6-month contract. The videography work will include footage of sites, organisation milestone moments, events and interviews. The interim Photographer and Videographer will initially be remote based following GOV.UK Covid-19 guidance.
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Delivering corporate photography and videography that tells the story of the organisation's very large and highly publicised infrastructure project
- Producing regular suitable images, film and footage which includes reportage and staged shoots for use across a variety of channels
- Undertaking any editing, formatting and retouching as required
- Creating videos that adhere to the organisaton's video template and brand guidelines
- Ensuring all work is correctly uploaded to the visual library and is compliant with GDPR legislation and the organisation's commitments on Health & Safety and Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- Ensuring all legal rights over still and moving images are secured for the organisation in liaison with the legal services team
- Actively comply with all organisational initiatives, policies and procedures on Equality Diversity and Inclusion
You will be perfectly suited for this role if you have…
- A successful professional corporate photography and videography background ideally within a large complex organisation or large-scale infrastructure project
- Experience of working within strict brand guidelines and worked on a construction site with appropriate accreditation
- Strong project management skills and can deliver and balance multiple projects/workloads successfully
- The ability to engage senior individuals and stakeholders in securing excellent footage in complex locations/environments
- Knowledge of professional imaging techniques, software and equipment
- Knowledge of video production and editing software
- An understanding of security and safety standards on construction sites
- Knowledge of copywriting, music licensing, GDPR and any other laws relating to video and photography
- A proven track record of brand storytelling via photography and moving image
If you are interested in applying for this Interim Photographer and Videographer role, or in learning more, then contact me as remote interviews are being arranged ASAP:
Tel: 0207 269 6338
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.