Planning Associate (5+ PQE)
London - US Law Firm - 12 month FTC (Maternity Cover)
- Are you an experienced Planning Associate looking to work for an impressive firm?
- Would you like a role where you can be hit the ground running on interesting work with great clients?
- Do you want more the opportunity to work within one of the best Real Estate teams in the UK?
What's great about this Planning Associate role?
- Busy and rewarding role;
- Relaxed environment with great support;
- Work closely with interesting clients;
- Strategic and thorough approach.
Your role as a Planning Associate:
- Sitting within the Real Estate remit this team is respected an entity of its own;
- Provide strategic advice to clients from the early stages;
- Reviewing policy and application documents;
- Draft planning obligations including complex viability provisions;
- Support the Real Estate and Corporate teams in the planning and environmental aspects of acquisitions and disposals;
- Assist clients within hotel, care home, retails, residential and commercial development industries.
What do the staff think?
"Really interesting clients and a lot less aggressive than other firms" - 3 PQE Associate
What you'll need to succeed as a Planning Associate:
- You must be a Qualified Solicitor of England & Wales;
- You will have experience in managing your own caseload and clients;
- Confidence to work alongside clients from varying backgrounds including local authorities;
- Analytical and strategic approach to planning work.
CVs are already being reviewed for this amazing opportunity! Do not hesitate to contact me for consideration. Stacey.email@example.com 02072696334