£160 - £200 per day
8 months ago
Interim Project Manager for a key Supporter Database Upgrade (NG CARE), 3-Month Contract, 2-3 days a week, London, £200 per day via Umbrella
- Are you an experienced project manager in supporting software or supporter database updates?
- Do you have a background in liaising with technical and non-technical stakeholders to help deliver upgrades and data migration successfully to project milestones, deadlines, and budget?
- Would you like to work for an international charity?
Pro-Marketing are working with a fantastic international charity who are seeking an Interim part-time Project Manager to lead on a key Supporter Database upgrade. In this role you will be playing a key role in project managing the upgrade successfully to project milestones, deadlines, and budget.
The supporter database (NG CARE) is being upgraded in two phases to the 19.1 version from June 2020. The two upgrade phases are:
- Base Upgrade; functionality and processes
- Full Features Upgrade; including customer data migration and the implementation of the new modules' functionality
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Ensuring that the upgrade project is delivered on-time and within budget
- Assisting with the definition of the project's objectives and leading the involvement of all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Coordinating any internal resources and third parties/vendors/suppliers for successfully completion of the project
- Developing and maintaining a detailed project plan to track the CARE Full Features Upgrade
- Measuring and reporting the project's performance utilising appropriate tools and techniques
- Ensuring the best use of the CARE database and that everything is data-protection compliant
You will be perfectly suited for this role if you have…
- A successful project management background in software or supporter database upgrades
- Experience of upgrading the NG CARE supporter database would be highly desirable
- A background in customer data migration
- Previously worked in a matrix team
- Proven experience of working with Waterfall or Agile project methodologies
- Experience in the following tools; JIRA, Basecamp, and MS Project
- Experience of working in a charity's marketing, communications and or fundraising department would be favourable
- The ability to liaise with internal stakeholders to advise on strategy and best practice
- A PMP or PRINCE2 certification
If you are interested in applying for this part-time Interim Project Manager role (Suppoter Database Upgrade - NG CARE), or in learning more, then contact me on the below:
Tel: 0207 269 6338
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.