Interim Recruitment Business Partner
Initial 3 month contract
£180-£200 per day (Outside IR35)
- Are you an experienced end-to-end Recruiter that is available on short notice?
- Are you keen to work for an innovative dynamic organisation that truly embodies flexible working?
- Do you want to work for a stong leader that leads from the front?
If yes, then I want to talk to you ASAP!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly expanding Not-For-Profit organisation based in Camden. After working with the Senior Recruitment Manager for over a year, she has engaged me exclusively to help her to secure an experienced Recruitment Business Partner to join on an initial 3 month interim basis. My client will be looking for someone on a permanent basis and they are very open to you applying for both.
Reporting into the Senior Recruitment Manager you will be a hands-on Recruitment Business Partner with the objective to help them grow their workforce while delivering a world-class inclusive and diverse hiring process across the company.
You will manage the recruitment life-cycle from facilitating job brief meetings with managers, to sourcing, long-listing, conducting interviews and advising on salary negotiations. You will recruit permanent and contract roles at all levels across multiple business areas including technology, product management, design, business development and more.
- Manage the full recruitment cycle from sourcing, shortlisting, arranging and conducting interviews to salary negotiations and and closing.
- Work closely with hiring managers across the business to gain a strong operational understanding of their client business area and use this knowledge to advise on recruitment process and diverse sourcing strategy.
- Manage the delivery of recruitment projects.
- Develop new ideas to reach a diverse pool of talent, improve the hiring experience for hiring managers and candidates, and create efficiency
- Support the Senior Recruitment Manager to build the employer brand and a network of potential talent through promoting the company and representing them at recruitment fairs, events and in blog posts.
- Guide, coach and mentor hiring managers through process improvements.
- Establish close partnerships with schools, colleges, universities and charities to build a pipeline of potential talent.
- Develop and use recruitment metrics and identify areas for improvement.
- Keep up to date with industry trends and best practice and share back with the wider company.
Why work here?
"We are a creative, innovative, dynamic, people-centred, growing organisation that truly embodies flexible working. We are a commercial business with a social purpose to transform access to Education. It's a great company and I love the people" - Senior Recruitment Manager
What do you need to succeed?
You will be an experienced internal recruitment advisor, or talent acquisition specialist with strong organisational and administration skills. You will provide expert advice around best practice recruitment methods and ensure the highest sourcing, speed/quality of hire and candidate experience standards.
The ideal candidate will also have strong direct sourcing skills and significant expertise in recruiting for a high volume of roles. Strong communication skills are required, along with the proven ability to work on one's own initiative. In return you will have a great opportunity to develop your career in an inclusive and dynamic organisation.
- You will understand the importance of equality, diversity and inclusion and can demonstrate how to optimise recruitment processes to build a diverse company.
- You will be comfortable in a rapidly changing environment and delivering high-quality work at the speed.
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking systems and databases.
- Working knowledge of a wide range of selection methods and techniques.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to build rapport across all levels of the business.
- Proficient in the use of social media and knowledge of job boards/networks for various disciplines.
- Experience of recruitment delivery in a digital environment is desirable.
This role is immediately available with pre-arranged interview slots booked in for the 30th April. If you are keen on this role, please contact Richard ASAP on 0207 269 6353 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
ProTax is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.