Birmingham, West Midlands
£500 - £600 per day
8 months ago
Interim Senior Creative Account Manager, 6-Month Contract £500-600 per day (inside IR35), Birmingham
- Are you a creative account management professional who has experience in delivering on end-to-end high-profile creative projects?
- Do you have a background in leading proactive content development for both digital and print?
- Would you like to work for a well-known infrastructure business?
Pro-Marketing are working with a well-known infrastructure business who are looking for an Interim Senior Creative Account Manager to join their Stakeholder Engagement team for a 6-month contract. The role will initially be remote based following GOV.UK Covid-19 guidance.
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Helping the organisation build and maintain their reputation
- Changing negative opinions and reinforcing positive perceptions
- End-to-end project management and delivering on brand creative work
- Line management for a Creative Client Adviser and a Photographer/Videographer
- Advising clients on content formats and channel planning
- Leading and managing the in-house Creative Team colleagues and external suppliers to oversee end-to-end delivery of creative work that is on brand, ensuring this is on time and budget whilst adhering EDI and H&S standards
- Setting up appropriate critical paths
- Reviewing and improving workstream processes
- Reporting to the Head of Creative
- Leading content across a range of communications channels
- Implementing communications, editorial, design and brand advice to internal clients
- Reviewing creative collateral to ensure consistency, appropriate style and that the tone of voice are all in adherence to the organisation's templates and brand guidelines
You will be perfectly suited for this role if you have…
- A successful creative client management and relationships communications background
- Workstream leadership and team management skills
- Must have significant experience of working for and with creative agencies
- Experience in utilising print, digital and social media channels to integrate stories to target audiences
- Knowledge of digital marketing including website UX and content planning for social media
- Experience of working on large infrastructure projects or with public sector bodies or clients would be highly desirable
- Excellent relationship building skills with a broad range of stakeholders
- Knowledge of best practice creative briefing and workflow
- A background in proof reading and copywriting
- Notable knowledge of the Critical Path Method
- Knowledge of GIFs and Infographics would be highly desirable
If you are interested in applying for this role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP as remote interviews are being arranged for June 12th / 15th:
Tel: 0207 269 6338
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.