£40000 - £70000 per annum
about 1 month ago
We are currently working with fantastic FM organisation who are looking for Project Managers to start immediately
This role is interim initially for 3 months - 12 FTC after
As part of the UK Continuous Improvement Programme the business is looking to standardise & optimise key processes and requires an experienced Senior Project Manager to lead a team to deliver a series of projects within organisation.
- You will hold a key role supporting the project leadership team and as such will need to be comfortable working autonomously.
- Responsible for the delivery of improvement initiatives from Initiation through Design to Implementation you will ensure that the correct governance is applied and decisions are made at the relevant stage of the project.
- The role will require a high level of interaction with a wide range of support services including IT, HR & Procurement as well as Finance & Operational teams, Senior Management and Group functions.
- Leads and drives team to deliver designated projects to time, cost & quality; achieving project KPI's
- Performs quality assurance checks to ensure expectations are being met
- Manages conflicting requirements to support the best route forward to the business, gaining approval to proceed
- Manages senior stakeholder relationships through effective communication, to ensure the continued support of the project
- Acts as an escalation point for team to mitigate risks and issues and where possible avoid project impact or delay
- Works with other workstreams to highlight and manage project interdependencies
- Uses technical expertise to find solutions to complex problems
- Review the requirements of the business and map how they translate to the UK strategy
- Analysis of business processes to ensure that processes and data have alignment
- Identify risks and opportunities around current and proposed structures
- Ensure that design complies with all contractual and statutory legislation, including GDPR
- Work closely with team members to ensure that project objectives and standards are met
- Work with multi-disciplinary teams in order to support the change strategy
- Support prioritization and analysis of initiatives, define clear project remits and deliverables in line with Project Charters.
- Review, document and gain approvals for any deviations from Group Standard processes
- Prepare status reports and update project team on solution implementation progress
- Must have experience of managing a remote team and in the development of new talent in the area of business/process improvement.
- Appropriate BI or PM Qualification or equivalent experience in a project management or business improvement role
- Must have delivered tangible benefits in Customer service, contractual, statutory or financial compliance, or margin by executing successful structured improvement activities at an organisational level & be able to demonstrate methodology for achievement of successful outcomes
- Strong in MS Excel
- Strong Process Mapping Skills in Visio (experience of BPMN would be useful but not essential)
- Excellent Stakeholder Management Skills
- Experience working in a multi system environment with an understanding of how those systems interact
- Experience of cross-group collaboration
- Analytical problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented and deadline driven to complete tasks and meet required deadlines
- A strong communicator, able to operate up to Director level
- Can work independently to deliver project objectives
- Flexible on travel
- Sector experience would be desirable but not essential
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.