£176 - £225 per day + Remote Working / Home Based
5 months ago
Interim Senior Project Programme Manager, UK Remote Based (preferably near London), £225 per day via Umbrella, 6-Month Contract, 3 days a week
- Are you available for an interim part-time contract?
- Do you have a background in projects and programmes management?
- Do you have experience in managing agile project management methods, budgets, programme calendars and supporting events?
- Would you like to work remotely for an established international health focused not-for-profit?
Pro-Marketing is working with an international health focused not-for-profit who are looking for an interim Senior Project Programme Manager. This interim position does have a view to continue further beyond 6 months and will be focusing on supporting practical projects and activities that support the organisation's vision and mission.
What's great about this not-for-profit?
- Excellent international brand
- Remote based working
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Supporting the Secretariat in developing, managing and delivering on several key projects
- Managing the day-to-day delivery of multiple projects and activities whilst leveraging the organisation's assets and capabilities to help the projects succeed
- Supporting agile project management methods, budgets, programme calendars and supporting events
- Working with key internal stakeholders to analyse and identify areas where the organisation's projects could more benefit their audience
- Monitoring of milestones, evaluation and finance to ensure all projects and activities budgets and deadlines are met
- Helping to construct compelling communications and marketing campaigns
You will be ideally suited for this position if you have…
- Experience in delivering successful project programme management for not-for-profit organisations, social enterprises or charities
- Experience of applying methodologies to project delivery
- A demonstrable record of budget management
- Strong communications skills, written and verbal
- Project programme management industry background in Not-for-profits, charities, patient organisations, and or lobbying groups would be highly desirable
If you are interested in applying for this Interim Senior Project Programme Manager role, or in learning more, then please apply ASAP:
Tel: 020 7269 6338
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.