£250 - £350 per day
about 1 month ago
Interim Finance Training Manager - Start ASAP - long term £300 umbrelle with possibility to do 12FTC after 3 months period
- You will manage the training for face to face, online and blending learning approached and additionally, updating/creation of e-learning training materials for finance system.
- Your primary focus will be on the design, creation and implementation of a standard suite of e-learning and supporting training/guidance materials, including the project managing of the production, logistics and delivery of scheduled training sessions, training effectiveness analysis, and training completion reporting.
- Experience of leading the design, delivery and evaluation of a range of learning and development interventions.
- Proven ability to form strong partnerships with managers and work effectively within a geographically dispersed team and client group.
- Excellent people communication skills with the ability to manage and develop positive relationships with colleagues and stakeholders
- Liaise with subject matter experts regarding Standard Operating Procedures and training collateral design
- Project manage the end to end process, design, create and deliver e-learning packages
- Manage training course logistics, delegate registrations, invitations and reminders, be first point of contact for employees and workstream leads
- Map out training plans for individual employees
- Design and apply assessment tools to measure training effectiveness then track and report on training outcomes
- Evaluate and make recommendations on training material and methodology
- Maintain employee training records
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy of data
- Resilient, dynamic and adaptable to quickly shifting priorities
- Stay up to date of trends and best practices in training, e-learning, personal and professional development
Experience, Skills and Attributes:
- Significant experience in the production of eLearning materials for Finance processes
- Experience of creation and delivery (Face to Face) of training
- Experience and knowledge of core finance processes
- Experience working with finance related training
- Professional, committed, pro-active and able to use own initiative
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.