Internal Communications & Engagement Manager, 12-Months Fixed Term Contract, London, £34,500 PA
- Are you an internal communications professional with experience in developing internal engagement projects, initiatives and campaigns?
- Do you have a background in digital internal communications strategies?
- Would you like to work for an established health charity?
I am working with a well-known health charity who are looking for an interim Internal Communications & Engagement Manager. This role will be supporting the charity across all communications that engage staff in the organisation's vision, values and goals.
What's great about this charity?
- UK recognised Charity!
- Season ticket loan
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Educational loan
- Employee assistance programme
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Leading the internal communications and engagement activity tracker
- Developing the communications for the 2020-2024 strategy and raising awareness for any employee initiatives
- Managing all creative internal communications engagement campaigns, including change projects
- Managing any project budgets under the supervision of the head of internal communications & engagement
You will be ideally suited for this position if you have…
- Been educated to degree level or have equivalent experience
- A background in internal communications within a digital workplace
- Charity industry experience would be desirable but not essential
If you are interested in applying for this interim Internal Communications & Engagement Manager role, or in learning more, then please apply ASAP as interviews will be taking place ASAP:
Tel: 020 7269 6338
ProTax is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.