Internal Communications Manager, London - up to £34,500 PA
- Are you an internal communications specialist with experience in the third sector?
- Do you have experience of or the ability to set up and establish an intranet?
- Would you like to work for a fantastic animal charity?
Pro-Marketing is working with a high-profile animal charity who are seeking their next Internal Communications Manager. The role will be responsible for managing the internal communications channels of the organisations and developing a new intranet for 2020.
What's great about this organisation?
- 28 days annual leave
- Discounted gym memberships
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Health cash plan
In this role, you will be responsible for…
- Managing the internal communications channels of the organisation, ensuring an integrated approach
- Developing an intranet alongside the Head of IT and training intranet editors across the organisation to create content
- Advising staff on internal communications activity, including the senior leadership team and CEO
- Commissioning, editing and writing content for staff publications
- Managing an internal communications officer
- Organising internal events to promote the values of the organisation
You will be ideally suited for this position if you have…
- Internal communications experience within a large charity organisation is highly desirable
- Experience of/the skill set to set up an intranet
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- The ability to plan and deliver innovative and creative internal campaigns
If you are interested in applying for this role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP as interviews will be taking place w/c 22nd April:
Tel: 020 7269 6338
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.