City of London, London
£50000.00 - £75000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
We are currently looking for Internal Controller to improve points in the scope of the legal entity of global organisation based in London, its subsidiaries and activities and liaises with operational and support Departments for the implementation of goals. Under the responsibility of the Corporate Affairs Manager, the position is in close contact with General Management and the other members.
This is a permanent position but we are looking for someone who can start on a short notice or is immediately available.
- Identification, mapping and evaluation of the company's business related risks: - analyse, present and comment on the risks assessed by the members
- Evaluate internal control, identify weak points in existing processes and make recommendations to strengthen control of operations
- Carry out audits on all the activities of the perimeter (DCIAG) audits (proposals, planning, coordination and monitoring of the audits of the Audit Group
- Guarantee compliance with internal control and within the framework of Sarbanes-Oxley
- Describe the selected accounting and operational processes and the controls put in place and carry out the tests
- Development and maintaining of Priority Accounting Controls relating to Finance - Coordination and implementation of ELC (Entity Level Control)
- To control the risks related to SAP authorisations (SOD Manager)
- Responsible for implementation of Group compliance program
- Drive awareness of Compliance through workshops/training/presentations
- Authority to grant credit within the company Delegation of Authority (DOA).
- Recognising, understanding and meeting the needs of Sales Division whilst imposing necessary financial controls and procedures.
- Assessing the most efficient and cost effective methods of securing and collecting debts and loans.
- Prioritising workloads to comply with deadlines during busy time periods - monthly or quarterly
- Education to A level standard, preferably ICM Graduate, with 5 years' experience in Credit Management Key competencies
- Pro-active approach eager to learn and develop
- Analytical skills
- Interpersonal skills : negotiations and discussion with the business
- Strong team ethic
- Takes opportunities to improve performance and processes
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritize workload in busy periods
- IT literate - with excel skills
- Commercially aware with knowledge of the oil industry (preferable)
- Computer literate and able to work under own initiative
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.