Up to £35000.00 per annum + OTE £80,000
5 days ago
13 February 2022
Internal Recruitment Manager
£35,000 - OTE £70,000
- Are you an experienced agency recruiter who is looking to move away from sales into an inhouse role?
- Do you want to earn bonus on your placements still giving you the opportunity to earn the same as agency recruiters?
- Do you have technical recruitment experience including developers, product owners, scrum masters etc
If so, my client, a fast growth fintech may be interested in talking to you.
As well as technical roles, you will also recruit for a wide range of roles across corporate services up to Executive level.
The role -
- Perform full cycle recruiting for open positions: advertising, sourcing, pre-screening, interviewing, coordinating hiring process, offer negotiation, etc.
- Provide an outstanding candidate experience, from initial introduction to onboarding
- Be a true Talent Partner to your respective business line(s)
- Work closely with the HR team and hiring managers on constant improvement of the hiring process. Drive or take part in various HR projects and initiatives
- Manage recruiting databases and other HR assets in structured and timely manners
- Develop and maintain a continually stocked pipeline of quality talent through various methods, including, but not limited to, networking within the community, contacting and/or visiting universities, attending local job fairs and fostering continued contact with quality candidates who may qualify for future positions
- Actively source candidates from Linked in, Broad bean and CV library etc
- Experience in recruitment/HR, ideally, within top-tier tech companies/ agencies/ FinTech Start-ups
- Experience in recruiting DevOps, developers, SOC, Security engineers is preferable.
- Strong applicant management and sourcing skills, using tools like LinkedIn Recruiter, Stack Overflow / GitHub
- Comfortable working with and presenting recruitment data and market data, reporting, and analytics - ideally with LinkedIn Talent Insights or similar tool
- Relationship building and management with hiring managers, other internal teams, and staffing agencies.
- Excellent at juggling priorities, managing time wisely, being an attentive and responsive business partner, and enhancing the recruitment process
In return, you will be offered commission on all your placements, a performance related bonus of up to 30 percent, and a wide range of other benefits.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.