£120000 - £150000 per annum
8 months ago
International Arbitration Managing Associate - US Law Firm
£120,000 - £150,000
Join a US Law Firm:
- High level of client contact
- High level of responsibility
- Construction and Energy Sector focus
- Highly competitive salary
- Join a friendly and cooperative environment
- Utilise a firm that offers genuine career progression
Your role as an International Arbitration Managing Associate:
- Co-ordinate cross-border dispute resolution solutions and lead compliance investigations
- Work on complex and high-value cross-border disputes, involving both private and sovereign parties
- Work on multi-billion-dollar dispute for a major energy supplier
- Handle appeals before the highest courts
- Flexible working offered
This opportunity to become an International Arbitration Managing Associate is perfect for an ambitious and commercial aware individual who:
- Has a strong academic background
- Has c.3-5 years PQE
- Has prior experience of Handling complex and cross-border International Arbitration cases at a UK Law Firm with a reputable Arbitration practice
Pro-Legal would love to add you to the group of successful and satisfied individuals we currently work with.
If you would like to be considered for this role as an International Arbitration Managing Associate or would like some further information, please get in touch on:
0207 269 6350 /
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.