City of London, London
Kate Bramwell Green
3 months ago
Top 10 Firm
Salary - up to £68,000 + Benefits
Location - Central London Based / Remote working
I am working on an excellent Audit Manager opportunity for one of the UK's largest and most reputable accountancy practices
An Audit Manager is urgently needed in the London office to manage a portfolio of fully listed and AIM-listed clients across various sectors, including technology, media and service industry.
This impressive firm has created a strong reputation for providing excellent service to its clients as well as a second to none working environment for its employees! If you want to join a passionate, hardworking and motivated audit team, where you can take your career to the next level, this Senior Audit Manager role will be the right move for you!
The Audit Manager role:
- You will be managing a large portfolio of clients in comprising of fully listed and AIM listed clients.
- Responsibility for budgeting, agreeing audit fees, timetables, negotiating fee variations, briefing the audit team and other specialists and directing the audit process to ensure effective service delivery and maximised recoverability
- Drafting and coordinating the production of proposal documents; writing RFP responses.
- Business development,
To succeed in this Audit Manager role, you need to:
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified
- Have strong technical experience gained preferably in a mid-tier UK-based accountancy practice
- Have experience in dealing with listed clients
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills and commercial acumen
- Possess excellent communication skills and have strong negotiation skills
This is a great opportunity to join a highly reputable Top 10 accountancy practice. If you are an Audit Manager who wants to join a progressive and ambitious firm, do not hesitate to get in touch! Contact Kate Green today!
0207 639 6363 - email@example.com
Would you like £250 in vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £250 in vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £250 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.