City of London, London
Kate Bramwell Green
8 months ago
Senior Audit Manager - International Travel - Top 10 Firm
I am working on an excellent Senior Audit Manager opportunity for one of the UKs largest and most reputable accountancy practices
Salary - up to £90,000 + Benefits
Location - Central London
A Senior Audit Manager is urgently needed in the London office to manage a portfolio of fully listed and AIM listed clients across various locations internationally, including the Middle East and Asia Pacific regions with focus specifically on clients who operate on a global scale, typically with multiple shared service centres.
This impressive firm has created a strong reputation for providing excellent service to its' clients as well as a second to none working environment for its employees! If you want to join a passionate, hardworking and motivated audit team, where you can take your career to the next level, this Senior Audit Manager role will be the right move for you!
The Senior Audit Manager role:
- You will be managing a large portfolio comprising of fully listed and AIM listed clients.
- Delivery of worldwide compliance at the highest level of client service and audit quality under IFRS and local GAAPs, with additional group reporting under US GAAP/GAAS.
- Responsibility for budgeting, agreeing audit fees, timetables, negotiating fee variations, briefing the audit team and other specialists and directing the audit process to ensure effective service delivery and maximised recoverability
- Drafting and coordinating the production of proposal documents; writing RFP responses.
As the Audit Senior Manager of this impressive Top 10 firm, you will be proactively seeking to win new clients for the company. You will be attending marketing and networking events and attempting to create new business contacts and opportunities to promote and facilitate the business.
To succeed in this Audit Senior Manager role, you need to:
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified
- Have strong technical experience gained preferably in a mid-tier UK-based accountancy practice
- Have experience in dealing with listed clients
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills and commercial acumen
- Possess excellent communication skills and have strong negotiation skills
This is a great Audit Senior Manager opportunity to join a highly reputable Top 10 accountancy practice. If you are an Audit Senior Manager who wants to join a progressive and ambitious firm, do not hesitate to get in touch! Contact Kate Green today!
0207 639 6363
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.