Up to £70000 per annum
BH 39756 b
7 months ago
International Corporate Tax Manager - London - up to £70,000
- Strong leadership and high-quality colleagues to work with a friendly and collegiate environment
- Career development and progression based on individual performance
- Genuine performance related bonus scheme regularly paying a significant percentage of annual salary
- Close working with senior professionals and a significant role on top quality clients
Why this firm?
They occupy an enviable position as the UK member of the one of the world's largest independent tax organisation with a large amount of tax partners and tax advisors in countries across the globe. It delivers top quality advice to the world's largest and most complex businesses.
The Partners in the UK have a reputation for technical excellence in their specialisms and have long experience in building successful teams. They are known as thought leaders, entrepreneurial thinkers and subject matter experts; their calibre has been proven as they built their previous careers in the Big 4 and industry.
They have ambition to build on their successes and are looking to grow its team and subject matter expertise. They are hiring across all levels and specialisms within tax.
The International Corporate Tax team:
- Deliver a broad spectrum of corporate and international tax work, working closely with the transfer pricing, indirect tax and private equity teams
- Limited compliance work
- Most of the effort is spent in advice, planning, structuring and corporate M&A support such as due diligence
- Advisory projects include devising the holding structure and step plan for a UK group
- Clients range from FTSE 100 multinationals to smaller private equity owned groups
Qualifications and competencies:
- ACA or CTA qualified
- Substantial UK corporate tax compliance and advisory experience
For more information, contact Chris Barnett on 02071235059 or email@example.com