City of London, London
Loren von Sternberg
3 months ago
International HR Advisor - French or Spanish Speaking
London (International travel required)
Up to £42,000
Our client, an International NGO is looking for a French or Spanish speaking International HR Advisor to provide customer focussed HR support, across international teams, countries and offices to support international managers and leaders to deliver strong organisational performance.
You will be responsible for overseeing and leading on a number of HR areas and projects including international learning and development, international reward and benefits, employee engagement and collaboration internationally, to support the organisation achieve its plans for international growth
As an International HR Advisor you will be working on...
- Development and implementation of the HR strategy and plan
- Leading on Learning and Development and talent management.
- Responsible for projects including Performance Management, Rewards and Benefits, Employee Engagement and Resource Planning (including effective change management, succession planning and internal career development)
- Responsible for all ER in line with HR policies and procedures
- Previous experience working internationally across EMEA, APAC, and LAC regions, ideally within in INGO
- Extensive strategic HR generalist experience, combined with experience of leading effective operational delivery
- Level 7 CIPD Qualified minimum
- Excellent communication skills in English and French or Spanish (verbal and written), with the ability to provide clear and effective advice on a range of people issues.
- Experience of managing and effectively delivering change and OD initiatives in a complex matrix structure
- You may be required to travel internationally between 4-8 weeks approximately per year. Travel may be to high risk areas
For more information about this role get in touch with Loren von Sternberg on 0207 269 6358 or email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.