City of London, London
Loren von Sternberg
11 days ago
08 November 2020
International HR Business Partner
London (International travel required)
Our client, an International NGO is looking for a French speaking International HR Business Partner to provide customer focussed HR support, partnering with international teams, countries and offices to support international managers and leaders to deliver strong organisational performance.
You will be responsible for overseeing and leading on a number of HR areas and projects including international learning and development, international reward and benefits, employee engagement and collaboration internationally, to support the organisation achieve its plans for international growth
As an International HR BP you will be
Developing and maintaining high impact and customer focussed working relationships international with Senior Leaders and Managers in various countries and regions delivering on their HR plans, utilising local HR resources and advising leader to shape HR practices internationally
- Development and implementation of the HR strategy and plan
- Leading on Learning and Development and talent management.
- Responsible for projects including Performance Management, Rewards and Benefits, Employee Engagement and Resource Planning (including effective change management, succession planning and internal career development)
- Responsible for all ER in line with HR policies and procedures
Experience required for an International HR BP
- Previous experience working internationally across EMEA, APAC, and LAC regions, ideally within in INGO
- Extensive strategic HR generalist experience, combined with experience of leading effective operational delivery
- Level 7 CIPD Qualified minimum
- Excellent communication skills in English and French (verbal and written), with the ability to provide clear and effective advice on a range of people issues.
- Experience of managing and effectively delivering change and OD initiatives in a complex matrix structure
- You may be required to travel internationally between 4-8 weeks approximately per year. Travel may be to high risk areas
For more information about this role get in touch with Loren von Sternberg on 0207 269 6358 or email@example.com
Would you like £250 in vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £250 in vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £250 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.