£50000 - £60000 per annum
about 1 year ago
International Tax Accountant
Up to £60,000
- Are you a tax specialist looking to make a first move in-house?
- Do you have long-term plans of being an in-house Head of Tax/Tax Director?
- Do you want to join a start-up with limitless growth potential?
What's great about this role?
- A newly created role with a successful, growing business
- Involvement in tax strategy and planning, working with key stakeholders
- Plans to grow a team underneath as success continues
As International Tax Accountant you will be involved in;
- Advising on international tax issues across the business
- Ensuring tax compliance globally
- Tax planning and developing transfer pricing strategy as company enters new markets
- Working closely with tax authorises and external advisors
What do the team think?
"Positive and energetic office environment where everyone has drive and ambition"
"Great culture that truly has a family feel to it"
As International Tax Accountant you will be;
- Professionally qualified in tax or accountancy
- A background in either corporate or indirect taxes. Both would be beneficial but not essential
- Ambitious, pragmatic and confident
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 0207 269 6347 or email@example.com