£50000 - £60000 per annum
8 months ago
International Tax Accountant
Up to £60,000
- Are you a tax specialist looking to make a first move in-house?
- Do you have long-term plans of being an in-house Head of Tax/Tax Director?
- Do you want to join a start-up with limitless growth potential?
What's great about this role?
- A newly created role with a successful, growing business
- Involvement in tax strategy and planning, working with key stakeholders
- Plans to grow a team underneath as success continues
As International Tax Accountant you will be involved in;
- Advising on international tax issues across the business
- Ensuring tax compliance globally
- Tax planning and developing transfer pricing strategy as company enters new markets
- Working closely with tax authorises and external advisors
What do the team think?
"Positive and energetic office environment where everyone has drive and ambition"
"Great culture that truly has a family feel to it"
As International Tax Accountant you will be;
- Professionally qualified in tax or accountancy
- A background in either corporate or indirect taxes. Both would be beneficial but not essential
- Ambitious, pragmatic and confident
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 0207 269 6347 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.