£55000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus
4 months ago
International Tax Analyst
Up to £65,000
- Are you looking to move in-house?
- Do you want to join a successful, growing business?
- Do you want exposure to both UK and international taxes?
What is great about this role?
- Newly created role as a result of business growth
- Exposure to key stakeholders working in the European HQ
- Broad role covering a range of UK and international issues
As International Tax Analyst you will be involved in;
- UK and European corporate taxes
- Tax provisions for UK statutory accounts and US GAAP
- Reviewing transfer pricing documentation
- Ad-hoc projects and M&A tax work
What do the team think?
"Great place for personal development and progression. Relaxed and flexible working environment too"
"An exciting and niche business. Great technology and tools on offer and a progressive working environment"
As International Tax Analyst you will be;
- Fully qualified in tax or accountancy
- Strong in corporate tax compliance and reporting
- Analytical, positive and a team player
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 07875 237 382 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like £250 in vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £250 in vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £250 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.