£60000 - £70000 per annum
7 months ago
International Tax Manager - London - £60,000 - £70,000
The Corporate International Tax practice is a dynamic and successful area of the business. With international taxes being an increasingly high-profile field, and with nearly all businesses now having an international footprint, our CIT practice can offer an exciting broad range of quality career paths to ambitious people. The client base varies from small start-ups to major multinationals, across a broad spectrum of sectors.
- Provide tax advisory and compliance services to a variety of clients and managing the successful delivery of commercially viable and technically excellent advice to a variety of clients involving tax due diligence, structuring, international and other advisory work
- Review corporation tax computations and managing the compliance process
- Liaise with the client service team and with colleagues in other tax disciplines as well as the audit and accounting function to provide a co-ordinated service to the client
- Help to prepare proposals for new work, including researching target and client companies and on technical issues to identify new solutions
What will you need?
- Staff management experience
- Some tax advisory experience preferable, but not essential
- Significant understanding of and previous experience in tax advisory and/or tax compliance engagements
- Educated to degree level, and/or CTA and/or ACA qualified or equivalent
For further information on this International Tax Team, contact Chris Barnett on 02071235059 or email@example.com