Job Title: International Tax Senior Manager/ Associate Director
Salary: Up to £90,000 + Car Allowance, Bonus, and opportunity to work in an agile manner
Are you experienced in international and M&A tax?
Have you been waiting to be able to work with some of the largest corporations in the world?
You will be joining an established team with a clear route for progression
We are working with a Big 4 Firm, recruiting Senior Manager to Director level, to join a vastly expanding International Tax team. Located in the heart of Birmingham city centre and flexible on working either part-time or full time, our client is keen to see people! Here you will be able to progress your knowledge of International Tax, through working with big-name clients and working on challenging projects.
- Expansion into new markets
- Pre-transaction reorganisations and post-transaction integration
- Legal structure rationalisation
- Operating model redesign
- Optimisation of capital structure and financing
- Optimisation of intellectual property ownership and reliefs
- Managing the risk arising from global law change such as BEPS, and lobbying and negotiation with tax authorities in UK and globally
- Contributing to building and maintaining key client relationships by delivering a great client service
- Managing the successful delivery of tax projects, ensuring technical excellence and practical/business driven approach taken
- Identifying and driving opportunities - use your knowledge gained from other projects and from our knowledge sharing sessions and technical training to add input to projects and proposals
- Building your own strong client and internal relationships - develop and use your relationship skills to create your own external and internal networks
- Client driven and commercially aware, ability to build strong client relationships and deliver exceptional client service
- Excellent communication skills
- Project management skills to plan and prioritise work, as well as meet deadlines
- Ability to solve problems pragmatically and creatively
- Strong and motivated team player
Successful Candidate with be:
- ATT / ACA / CA / CTA qualified
We have a long-standing relationship with this organisation having placed multiple candidates within the Birmingham Office.
Interviews are taking place ASAP. For further information on the opportunity, contact me on 0207 269 6361, or alternatively email myself on email@example.com.
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.