West London, London
£70000 - £80000 per annum
7 months ago
International Tax Manager
Up to £80,000
- Does a pure international corporate tax in-house role interest you?
- Are you sick of the corporate and process-driven work environment?
- Do you want to work in a commercially focussed tax role?
What's great about this role?
- Working collaborative within a talented international tax team to broaden your own experience
- Fast-paced environment allowing involvement in exciting and stimulating international tax projects
- A commercial industry far-flung from a tax practice or traditional bank for example
As International Tax Manager you will be involved in;
- Manage/oversee all aspects of international taxes
- Improve tax process and mitigate tax compliance risks
- Supporting on tax advice when collaborating with stakeholders
- Responsive to diverse requests within a fast-moving, international environment
What do the team think?
"Work with some of the best and the brightest in the industry who are all very approachable"
"Diverse, travel opportunities with a great range of projects to get involved in"
As International Tax Manager you will be;
- Professionally qualified in tax or accountancy
- Strong international tax knowledge
- Autonomous, collaborative and commercial attitude
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 0207 269 6347 or email@example.com