£55000 - £65000 per annum
8 months ago
International Tax Manager
Up to £65,000
- Are you a tax specialist looking to make a first move in-house?
- Do you want a newly created position to make your own?
- Do you want to join a growing, listed business?
What's great about this role?
- A newly created role with a successful, growing business
- The opportunity to work in a tax team that has a major impact on the business
- Exposure to broad international taxes across US and Europe
As International Tax Manager you will be involved in;
- Responsibility for ensuring all tax provisioning for European entities
- Liaising with external advisors to complete UK and Ireland tax returns
- Involvement in any tax advisory, restructuring and Transfer Pricing
- Assistance with maintaining appropriate tax governance frameworks
What do the team think?
"Great company culture. Senior leadership is transparent and good work/life balance"
"Awesome work culture and senior management are very approachable"
As International Tax Manager you will be;
- Professionally qualified in tax or accountancy
- UK/European corporate tax experience
- Flexible, autonomous and willingness to improve
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 0207 269 6347 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.