International Tax Manager, In-House
£70-80,000 + bonuses & benefits
Are you ACA/CTA qualified with an interest in multiple jurisdictions?
Interested in working for a globally progressive and technology-focused FX company?
Able to assimilate information quickly and get to grips with dynamic legislative standards?
Looking for in-role autonomy, the chance to diversify your skills and integrate with finance?
Your role: The International Tax Manager, In-House
This is a search underway with one of EMEAs fastest growing organisations. In FX, billions are exchanged each day in a competitive market which never really sleeps. With a real international emphasis, this organisation is operative in currency exchange and remittance in over 65 countries, and are now seeking an International Tax Manager to support their ever-expanding operation.
Sitting in an astute, commercially-focused and closely integrated tax and finance team, your responsibilities will centre on ensuring tax affairs are efficient, hold compliance transparency. Your remit will be broad, reflecting the vastly international scale of operations, but will primarily dedicate to the Americas, initially with a reporting and compliance focus.
What the International Tax Manager, In-House will need to succeed:
The softer skills are important here. We are looking for someone:
- Able to assimilate information quickly, openly face areas you haven't been challenged with before and be able to make learning a continuous project
- Collaborative and team-focused
- Not averse to rolling sleeves up between swings of compliance & reporting versus partnering and project-work
The essential qualifications and experience:
- ACA/CTA/CPA - fully qualified from practice, or nearing completion with in-house experience
- Ideally familiarity with US federal and/or multi-state taxation
- Corporate tax compliance, advisory and reporting experience
- In-house financial services experience
- Language skills, with Spanish or major European languages a particular advantage