£70000 - £80000 per annum
7 months ago
International Tax Manager
Up to £80,000
- Are you looking for an in-house international tax role with a market leader?
- Do you want to join a growing team?
- Are you frustrated with working in practice?
What's great about this role?
- Joining a group of experienced in-house professionals in a growing team
- Managing tax projects across the US, Europe and Asia
- The opportunity to increase your international tax exposure
As International Tax Manager you will be involved in;
- Oversight of international tax compliance
- Assisting colleagues with tax accounting and remuneration
- Liaise with overseas advisors
- Advising on matters such as double tax treaties and overlap relief
What do the team think?
"I enjoy my work and colleagues. There are such good benefits too such as a free gym and annual health check-ups to name a few."
"Good salary and benefits, good people to work with, Superb office."
As International Tax Manager you will be;
- Professionally qualified in tax or accountancy
- A corporate tax or partnership tax background
- Good communicator, autonomous and has common sense
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 0207 269 6347 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.