£55000 - £65000 per annum
4 months ago
International Tax Manager
Up to £65,000
- Are you a tax specialist looking to make a first move in-house?
- Do you want a newly created position to make your own?
- Do you want to join a growing, listed business?
What's great about this role?
- A newly created role with a successful, growing business
- The opportunity to work in a tax team that has a major impact on the business
- Exposure to broad international taxes across US and Europe
As International Tax Manager you will be involved in;
- Responsibility for ensuring all tax provisioning for European entities
- Liaising with external advisors to complete UK and Ireland tax returns
- Involvement in any tax advisory, restructuring and Transfer Pricing
- Assistance with maintaining appropriate tax governance frameworks
What do the team think?
"Great company culture. Senior leadership is transparent and good work/life balance"
"Awesome work culture and senior management are very approachable"
As International Tax Manager you will be;
- Professionally qualified in tax or accountancy
- UK/European corporate tax experience
- Flexible, autonomous and willingness to improve
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 0207 269 6347 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like £250 in vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £250 in vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £250 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.