£70000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus
about 2 months ago
International Tax Manager
Up to £75,000
- Are you interested in a newly created in-house role?
- Do you want to join a company growing rapidly across the globe?
- Do you want a role that combines compliance and advisory?
What's great about this role?
- A unique role providing tax advice due to global expansion
- A newly created role providing a blank canvas to mark your stamp on the business
- A subject matter expert for international tax in the team
As International Tax Manager you will be involved in;
- Support and execute the global tax strategy
- Identify tax-related risks and opportunities
- Provide advice to senior management
- Work with the Head of Tax on corporate and indirect taxes, transfer pricing and other taxes globally
What do the team think?
"Great industry and a vibrant culture. Amazing opportunities to contribute"
"Flexibility, Great Culture and an exciting future"
As International Tax Manager you will be;
- Professionally qualified in tax or accountancy
- Strong exposure to international tax and tax accounting
- Self-starter who has excellent attention to detail and a passion for quality
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 07875 237 382 or email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.