a great package
6 months ago
International M&A Senior Manager / Associate Director - Big 4
Package: up to £100,000 + Big 4 Benefits
An outstanding opportunity for qualified tax professional with proven International tax experience has arisen within a prestigious Big 4 team working within one of the Big 4 leading international team. Working with some global Tech, Media and Retail brands, this fast-moving transactions role will be challenging and rewarding, where you will be working with some great commercial Partners that can offer you extensive interaction with clients.
- The International Tax team in London works with some global powerhouses, that the team has a truly global reach facilitating global transactions across different territories.
- Working with the extensive M&A network and wider Tax and Deals businesses as well as leading Investment banks and Law firms, the team delivers commercial and solutions and tax advice on complex and often high-profile deals.
- Within the team there are sub-teams with specialisms in Funds, Management, Stamp Taxes Sale and Purchase Agreements, Transfer Pricing and Global Operating Model Advisory and VAT.
- This team also works closely with the Deals and Transaction Services Teams, Capital Markets and Consulting teams.
This role offers:
- High levels of responsibility
- Interesting and challenging assignments
- The opportunity to develop new offerings and ways of delivering M&A tax for their clients.
The ideal Profile:
- Experience leading complex International M&A projects for key clients
- A track record of successfully generating business through converting leads and developing new business ideas
- You must have strong technical tax knowledge
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills and the confidence to present innovative and creative solutions to clients.
- You are proactive and commercially minded
For further information, please contact Kevin Racher on 0207 269 6321 or firstname.lastname@example.org