£80000 - £90000 per annum
7 months ago
My Big 4 client have one of the most successful International Transactions services teams in the UK and are searching for a commercially minded leader to be involved in some of the most important issues currently facing their financial services clients.
- Deliver high-quality transaction tax advice to clients
- Build and maintain relationships both internally and externally
- Project management, ensuring technical excellent
- Business development
- Lead and mentor junior staff
The Suitable Candidate:
- ACA/CA/Law qualification or equivalent
- International M&A tax technical expertise
- Excellent communicator, with previous business development experience
- Experience mentoring junior members of staff
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Very competitive package
- Flexible working
- Supportive colleagues
- Excellent career progression
- Autonomous role
- Array of benefits and insurance policies on offer
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Laura on 02072696317.
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.