£95000 - £110000 per annum + Additional benefits
7 months ago
Investment Funds Lawyer - Leading Silver Circle firm
- Do you have strong Funds experience obtained at a leading practice?
- Are you looking to join a highly regarded team with a diverse client base spanning multiple industries?
- Would you like the opportunity to develop business in a highly client facing role?
Pro-Legal are working closely with a leading Silver Circle firm, looking for a strong Funds lawyer to join their highly regarded Investment Funds practice in London.
This particular firm are known for their strength within Finance and Private Equity, and are a trusted adviser to global corporate, financial institutes and governments. They are focused on adding a Funds lawyer to their practice as part of a global strategy to grow their leading position in the financial institutions and funds sector.
This firms Funds group is widely recognised as a highly ranked, award-winning practice which operates across a range of countries. They specialise in advising fund managers and leading international investors on a wide range of private investment funds. The team also works across the structuring and formation of private equity, debt, infrastructure and real estate funds.
The group advise across all aspects of funds including cutting-edge tax structuring to innovative commercial terms and leverage facilities to secondary transactions and management spin-outs.
The successful Funds lawyer will likely have:
- An excellent academic record
- 3+ years post qualification experience
- Strong Funds experience obtained at a leading UK or US practice
- A commercial approach and comfort with a high level of client contact
To express an interest in this role please get in contact on 0207 269 6332 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org