£25000 - £28000.00 per annum
3 months ago
£25,000 - £28,000
I have a fantastic opportunity for a firm based in Central London that is looking to take on a Junior Accountant to the team to work on their ever-growing portfolio of clients. Study support will be provided to you and there is a clear progression to Senior roles within the firm.
What you will be doing as the Junior Accountant
- Assisting with a large portfolio of clients, ranging from smaller start-ups, to large, multinational businesses
- Bookkeeping, maintaining the clients records on Sage 50
- Assisting with the preparation of management accounts, accruals, prepayments and bank reconciliations
- VAT returns, preparing and submitting clients returns
- Providing support with financial statement preparations
Why this firm?
- They have an excellent work/life balance, which allows part of your week to be based at home
- There is a small team, with a clear path to make Senior once qualified
- You will work with highly trained and experienced managers, being able to develop your career well
- You will be provided with full study support once your probation is passed
- There is an excellent benefits package on offer
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be studying towards your ACA or ACCA qualification ideally
- You will have experience in assisting with financial statement prep, management accounts, bookkeeping and VAT returns
- Progressive mindset and interested in pushing your career forward
- You should be an excellent listener and will be able to liaise and communicate well with the client base
- It would be highly beneficial if you were a French speaker - many of the client base is French!
My client is keen for the Junior Accountant to start ideally by the first week in September, therefore, interviews will start next week, so if you are interested, please send over your updated CV to Graeme.firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.