Audit Senior Manager - Top 20
Up to £75,000
One of the market leaders in the local area is looking for a talented Audit Senior Manager to join their growing Buckinghamshire office. You will be responsible for leading a very successful team in their continuous efforts to grow their presence in the region. The portfolio consists of a mixture of charities together with owner managed businesses and UK subsidiaries of overseas holding companies.
The Ideal Audit Senior Manager:
- ACA/ACCA qualified with at least 1-year experience in a Managerial position
- Previous experience of dealing with charities is required
- Experience of auditing owner managed businesses is essential
- The ability to manage, develop and motivate junior members of staff
- Excellent communication skills which will allow you to flourish in building relationships with clients
Audit Senior Manager Benefits:
- Fantastic bonus scheme
- Company car or car allowance
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Interest-free season ticket loan
- Eligibility for the firm's profit sharing plan
What did the staff say?
"Supportive and friendly environment which allows members of staff to succeed at all levels." - Current Audit Senior Manager
"We are one of the leading growing practices across the county, and I can only see our office going from strength to strength." - Audit Partner
Opportunities like this don't come around often, so please send your CV ASAP to email@example.com or contact me on 0207 269 6340.