Pro-Legal has been instructed by the partners of this impressive US Law Firm who are looking for a Junior Corporate Associate to join their highly-regarded team. This US Law Firm has an unrivalled network throughout Europe, Asia, the Middle East and the United States due to its long-standing history of cutting-edge legal work. They undertake a broad scope of Corporate matters including Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures and Private Equity transactions.
Why you should work here as a Junior Corporate Associate?
- Developing your own network is greatly encouraged and supported;
- Clear career progression;
- A chance to work closely with other sectors including Tax, Project Finance, Debt Financing amongst others;
- High profile client base - Investment Banks, Energy Companies, Technology Companies Lenders, Financial Advisors and other major Financial institutions;
- You will be working for a market-leading Firm alongside well-renowned Partners;
- Highly client facing role - the firm prides itself on building and maintaining client relationships;
- The broad scope of work: mergers and acquisition, private equity, leveraged buyouts, joint ventures and strategic alliances auctions, tax structuring, stock sales, asset sales and mergers, going private transactions and tender offers;
- A chance to undertake multi-million-pound complex transactions;
- Relocate to an ultra-modern city with highly rewarding remuneration package.
What do you need to succeed here as a Junior Corporate Associate?
- Qualified lawyer with 1-4 Years post-qualification experience at an international law firm;
- Experience at a law firm recognised for its Corporate Practice specifically Mergers and Acquisitions;
- Experience and understanding in a wide range of Corporate transactions including exposure to working across multiple jurisdictions;
- This role would suit someone who has 1-4 years PQE but our client will consider applicants outside of this level;
- Client facing experience and the ability to understand and respond effectively to client needs.
If you are an ambitious Junior Corporate Associate looking to relocate to Abu Dhabi then please get in touch today, 020 7269 6316 or email@example.com.