Pro-Legal have been instructed by the partners of this impressive White Shoe Law Firm who are looking for a Junior-Mid level Investment Funds Associate to join their Top Tier rated team. This leading US Law Firm has a long-standing reputation as a market leader in the Funds space, achieving over five consecutive years with a Top Tier status. They have a broad and diverse client base, including many multi-billion fund managers, middle and lower-mid market firms who are raising their first institute funds. You would have the chance to gain exposure to high-quality work, gaining first-hand experience and responsibility from day one.
Why you should work here as an Investment Funds Lawyer?
- You will be working for a market-leading White Shoe Law Firm alongside well-renowned Partners know for their innovation and high calibre work;
- High profile client base - multi-billion dollar funds through to independent boutique and first-time fund sponsors;
- A broad scope of work, including funds formation, strategic GP advisory, liquidity solutions and investment management and regulatory counsel/support;
- The chance to work across multi-jurisdictions with a strong team of lawyers across North America, Europe and Asia;
- Highly client facing role - the firm prides itself on building and maintaining client relationships;
- Great platform for building a practice and well-rewarded;
- Clear career progression.
What do you need to succeed here as a Junior Investment Funds Associate?
- Qualified Solicitor of England & Wales with 0-4 years post-qualification experience at a leading Funds law firm;
- A strong academic background including a degree from a Russell Group University;
- Experience at a law firm recognised for its Funds practice;
- Experience and understanding of the following will be an advantage: funds formation, strategic GP advisory, liquidity solutions and investment management and regulatory counsel/support;
- This role would suit someone who has 0-4 years PQE but our client will consider applicants outside of this level;
- Client facing experience and the ability to understand and respond effectively to client needs.
If you are an ambitious Junior-Mid level Investment Funds Lawyer looking to work on the forefront of the legal market, then please get in touch today, 020 7269 6316 or email@example.com.