Pro-Legal has been instructed by the partners of this forward-thinking US Law Firm who are looking for a Junior Restructuring Lawyer to join their highly-regarded. This Leading US Law Firm welcomes and recognises all ideas which leads to a collaborative, pragmatic and innovative approach. Our client handles both complex cases domestically and internally with offices across the key financial hot spots, this is complemented by their status as being a Litigation powerhouse allowing for a fully integrated service.
Why you should work here as a Junior Restructuring Lawyer?
- Developing your own network is greatly encouraged and supported;
- Collaborative culture - all ideas are welcomed and recognised;
- You will be working for a highly regarded US Law Firm alongside well-renowned Partners;
- High profile client base, including asset purchasers, examiners, debtors, mediators and proposed plan sponsors;
- A healthy mix of domestic and international work (Europe, Asia and Africa);
- Highly client facing role - the firm prides itself on building and maintaining client relationships;
- Clear career progression.
What do you need to succeed here as a Junior Restructuring Associate?
- Qualified Solicitor Of England & Wales with 0-2 years post-qualification experience at a well-regarded law firm;
- Strong academic background including a degree from a Russell Group University;
- Experience at a law firm recognised for its Restructuring Practice;
- Exposure to both domestic and internationally focused Restructuring work;
- This role would suit someone who has 0-2 years PQE but our client will consider applicants outside of this level;
- Client facing experience and the ability to understand and respond effectively to client needs.
If you are a forward thinking Junior Restructuring Lawyer looking for a clear path to progression, then please get in touch today, 020 7269 6316 or firstname.lastname@example.org.