Key Account Director (Educational Partnerships)
Maternity Cover for 6 Months (Fixed Term Contract)
£85,000 PA Pro Rata
- Are you a key account management professional that would like to focus on valuable educational partnerships?
- Are you keen to work for an innovative dynamic organisation that truly embodies flexible working?
- Do you want to work for an organisation that is due to go through a large growth plan within the next 18 months?
If yes, then I want to talk to you ASAP!
This is a fantastic contract opportunity to join a rapidly expanding tech organisation based in Camden.
This role is reporting into the universities and educational partnerships Managing Director. This opportunity plays a critical part in ensuring that the organisation remains a trusted and valued social learning partner.
Why work here?
"We are a creative, innovative, dynamic, people-centred, growing organisation that truly embodies flexible working. We are a commercial business with a social purpose to transform access to Education. It's a great company and I love the people" - current employee
- 28 days annual leave pro rata
- Buy & sell holiday scheme
- Charity day (volunteer for a charity of your choice)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible working offering
- Pension contribution scheme
- Daily breakfast and condiments offering
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Managing valuable key accounts, reviewing current activity and helping to identify new business opportunities
- Establishing programmes with strong commercial potential for the organisation and their key educational partners
- Ensuring key account partners are utilising the full range of services available
You will be ideally suited for this role if you have…
- A key account management background from working in a matrix organisation
- A strong track record of managing a vast range of relationships for a partner account whilst also delivering successfully on commercial objectives
- Key account management experience in either education or software services (highly desirable)
- A working knowledge of academic programmes and University VLE/LMS sytsems (highly appealing)
- An interest in higher education
This Key Account Director contract role is an urgent hire. If you are keen on this role, please contact Nicholas Ogden ASAP on 0207 269 6338 or email to email@example.com
ProTax is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.