Role: L&D Advisor / Learning & Development Advisor
Salary: Up to £35000
- Can you provide dedicated learning and development support to colleagues, in close collaboration with stakeholders, the L&D Manager and the wider HR team?
- Are you pro-active in understanding a business's needs and able to design and develop bespoke learning programmes to build the capability of leaders and enhance employee engagement?
- Do you have proven experience in leading and coordinating key Organisational Development initiatives?
The role of L&D Partner:
The client is a well-respected government regulator and you will be working within the L&D team, whose aim is to develop highly skilled and specialist staff with an ongoing commitment to maintaining a diverse and inclusive culture.
As L&D Partner, you will primarily be responsible for the design and delivery of tailored programmes, covering induction, talent and leadership across the business, with the aim of driving forwards Organisational strategy, in close collaboration with line managers and the HR Business Partner team. This will involve the design and delivery of in-house workshops, using a range of development methods/tools where existing guidance is not applicable. You will also pro-actively support line managers in offering ongoing coaching, online learning and mentoring, in addition to training courses. Furthermore, as L&D Partner, you will be responsible for evaluating and reporting on all L&D initiatives, improving them where needed and taking regular feedback from learners and line managers to improve L&D service delivery and overall strategy.
What's great about being a L&D Partner at this organisation?
- Excellent work/life balance
- Competitive Salary
- Fantastic Pension
- Beautiful offices in a central location
- 24+ useful and practical benefits, ask for a full pack!
What you'll need to succeed as L&D Partner:
- Professional qualification in L&D or Organisational Development and CIPD membership (or evidence of working towards it)
- Successful track record of designing, commissioning and delivering high quality inclusive learning programmes aligned to business objectives using a range of L&D methods/tools and working within agreed budgets
- Demonstrable experience of monitoring, assessing and evaluating the impact of learning interventions and showing value for money/return on investment
- Wide knowledge of current and emerging learning and professional development trends and practices
- Innovative learner and developer: able to demonstrate own continuous personal learning and a genuine interest in promoting equality of opportunity, developing people to their full potential
- Commercial knowledge and acumen - broad understanding of business operations and key issues facing the energy industry
- Experience of building credible business relationships with stakeholders and influencing them
- Clear, concise communication skills using a range of media - particularly standing up and delivering to large groups in an engaging way, the ability to write effective business papers and wider people communications
- Sound project management and organisational skills
- Skilled coach who can help to bring out the best in employees and managers
- Sound IT skills
- Strong team-working and customer-focus ethic
- Experience of working in an economic regulator or other government department desirable
What do current staff think:
'They have an important organisational mission, and welcome employee involvement and engagement' - Current Employee
'There's a real belief in learning and development support and other internal offerings' - Current Employee
Interviews are due to take place asap, with shortlisting happening currently. Contact Akhil to be considered for this opportunity.
020 7269 6350
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.