City of London, London
Up to £40000 per annum
Loren von Sternberg
5 months ago
Learning & Development Partner
As an L&D Partner, you will primarily be responsible for the design and delivery of tailored programmes, covering induction, talent and leadership across the business, with the aim of driving forwards Organisational strategy, in close collaboration with line managers and the HR Business Partner team. This will involve the design and delivery of in-house workshops, using a range of development methods/tools where existing guidance is not applicable. You will also pro-actively support line managers in offering ongoing coaching, online learning and mentoring, in addition to training courses. Furthermore, as L&D Partner, you will be responsible for evaluating and reporting on all L&D initiatives, improving them where needed and taking regular feedback from learners and line managers to improve L&D service delivery and overall strategy.
What you'll need to succeed as L&D Partner:
- Professional qualification in L&D or Organisational Development and CIPD membership
- Successful track record of designing, commissioning and delivering high quality inclusive learning programmes aligned to business objectives using a range of L&D methods/tools and working within agreed budgets
- Demonstrable experience of monitoring, assessing and evaluating the impact of learning interventions and showing value for money/return on investment
- Wide knowledge of current and emerging learning and professional development trends and practices
- Innovative learner and developer: able to demonstrate own continuous personal learning and a genuine interest in promoting equality of opportunity, developing people to their full potential
- Experience of building credible business relationships with stakeholders and influencing them
- Clear, concise communication skills using a range of media - particularly standing up and delivering to large groups in an engaging way, the ability to write effective business papers and wider people communications
- Project management and organisational skills
- Skilled coach who can help to bring out the best in employees and managers
For more information about this role get in touch with Loren von Sternberg on 0207 269 6358 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.