Learning and Development Partner
£32,000 to £39,500
Are you looking to work for a regulatory body?
Do you have experience in the public sector or civil service?
Are you CIPD qualified?
What is great about this firm?
- This firm is a large organisation that is a regulatory body
- Be part of organisation that actively ensuring fair regulations in the UK
- The organisation is based in Canary Wharf with ample opportunity to experience the hustle and bustle of London
What is great about this Learning and Development Partner role?
- Deliver and design training manuals for the current and new employees of the company
- Work in collaboration with the with internal and external partners to deliver the learning/organisational development strategy
- Engage in constructive conversations with the stakeholders, partners and colleagues, to ensure that their feedback is being implemented into the training programmes
In this Learning and Development Partner role, you will:
- Work in collaboration with a variety of colleagues across the organisation to identity learning and development requirements to support the development and review of learning and development strategy
- Deliver the learning and development programmes
- Support the Strategic Learning and Development Manager with the delivery of the training programmes
- Undertake activities to support succession planning and talent management initiatives across the organisation
As a Learning and Development Partner role, you must:
- Be CIPD Qualified (MCIPD desirable)
- Experience of internal consultancy and coaching approach
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
This organisation is looking for a Learning and Development Partner who is ready to engage and implement changes as soon as they start. They must display qualities of a team member, be enthusiastic and show initiative. Proactive behaviour is celebrated, and excellent communication is required at both written and oral levels.
I am looking for an experienced Learning and Development Partner who is looking for an established firm to develop and hone their existing skill set. I have had a high level of interest in this role already so please get in contact with Jessie ASAP on or 020 7269 6344.