£28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum + Competitive Benefits
5 months ago
Legacy Fundraiser, London - £32,000
- Do you have a legacy fundraising or legacy events and stewardship background?
- Do you have an interest in developing relationships and new programmes?
- Would you like to work for an established national health charity?
Pro-Marketing has partnered with a fantastic health charity who are seeking a new Legacy Fundraiser in London. This is an exciting autonomous role that will help lead on establishing a new sustainable legacy programme.
What's great about this organisation?
- Well established national health charity
- Recognised brand
- Buy and sell annual leave policy
- Family-friendly policies
- Flexible working arrangements are available
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance cover
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Excellent learning & development opportunities
In this role, you will be responsible for…
- Developing a programme of legacy events (initially online events with a view to resume face to face events in the future) that highlights the importance of gifts in Wills the charity and helps to inspire supporters to leave a gift in their Will
- Building effective and personal relationships with legacy supporters
- Creating a team of 'Legacy Champions' who can be excellent advocates
- Incorporating all areas of the charity's fundraising program to help convert supporters to legacy pledgers
You will be perfectly suited for this role if you have…
- A successful legacy fundraising background
- Experience in supporter engagement
- New legacy events programme development experience (desirable)
- A background in using digital channels
- Previously helped assist with successful supporter journeys
- Helped supported and influenced new programmes to improve legacy fundraising
- An interest in building a new program
- Excellent relationship building skills with a broad range of prospective fundraisers and supporters
If you are interested in applying for this Legacy Fundraiser role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 0207 269 6338
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.