Legacy Manager - £38,000, SW London
- Do you have notable legacy marketing and fundraising experience?
- Do you have a background in legacy giving, building engagement and increasing supporter loyalty?
- Would you like to work for an established medical health charity?
Pro-Marketing is working alongside an illustrious medical health charity who are seeking a new Legacy Manager to lead on delivering strategies and marketing plans for all legacy campaigns. This is an exciting Legacy Manager opportunity as the charity have recently launched a brand-new legacy proposition.
What's great about this organisation?
- Great brand
- Lovely offices
- Great work life balance, including flexible working opportunities
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension scheme offering
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Establishing best legacy prospects in the supporter journey to improve engagement and income
- Leading the new legacy proposition and manage agency relationships on key future focused campaigns
- Growing the supporter journey and new legacy prospects
- Developing and leading on the new free Will writing service offering
- Contributing extensively to the Legacy team's current annual target of £5million
- Line managing a Legacy Executive
You will be ideally suited for this role if you have…
- Relevant legacy marketing and fundraising experience or have a supporter marketing/direct giving background
- A charity legacy marketing and fundraising background
- Line management experience is desirable but not essential
- Fundraising database experience (Raisers Edge would be very desirable)
- Health charity industry experience
If you are interested in applying for this Legacy Manager role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 020 7269 6338
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.