Legacy Marketing Manager - North London - £40,000 PA
Do you have a strong background in developing an engaging legacy marketing programme?
Would you like to drive forward the legacy function at a major disability charity by encouraging closer alignment between the administration and marketing teams?
Are you passionate about the health and disability sector?
If you have answered yes to the above this role could be perfect for you!
Pro-Marketing has partnered with a fantastic health charity who are seeking a new Legacy Marketing Manager. The focus of this role will acquiring and developing crucial relationships within the legacy programme, and ensuring that the legacy offering of the organisation is communicated effectively.
What's great about this organisation?
- Well recognised and respected brand within the charity sector
- Flexible working environment
- Strong health scheme
- Cycle to work scheme and interest free season ticket loans
- Buy and sell annual leave
- Easily accessible North London location
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Acquiring and developing relationships with some very important and valuable supporters for the charity
- Contributing to the wider public fundraising team target which is currently forecast to raise £12.5 million this year
- Creating a new marketing programme focused on long-term support for the charity
- Providing excellent supporter experiences, turning them into advocates for the charity while maximising conversion rates
- Delivering a full legacy marketing programme and stewarding legacy prospects and pledgers through their journey with the charity
- Growing a team that will influence the future of legacy fundraising for the charity
You will be perfectly suited for this role if you have:
- A successful legacy marketing and fundraising background
- Previously established a new legacy marketing programme
- Excellent relationship building skills with a broad range of prospective fundraisers and supporters
- Strong budget management and forecasting experience
If you are interested in applying for this Legacy Marketing Manager role, or in learning more, then contact me on:
020 7269 6362
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.