Legacy Marketing Manager, London, £37,000
- Are you a legacy marketing professional who has experience in delivering acquisition, retention and engagement campaigns?
- Do you have a background in creating compassionate and sensitive communications?
- Would you like to work for an internationally recognised children's charity?
If you have answered yes to the above, then please do get in touch!
I am working with a very reputable children's charity who are seeking a Legacy Marketing Manager to join their highly respected Public Fundraising team. This role will be leading on developing and implementing the charity's outstanding legacy marketing plans. This role is paying up to £37,000 PA depending on experience.
What's great about this organisation?
- Great international brand
- Lovely offices
- Friendly working environment
- 30 days annual leave
- Flexible working options
- Summer early finishing times
- Dress down Fridays
- Season ticket loan
- Notbaly ranked in the top 20 in the 2019 Sunday Times Best 100 Not-for-Profit Companies list
In this role, you will be responsible for...
- Developing through-the-line strategies for all legacy acquisition retention and stewardship campaigns
- Line managing a Legacy Administrator
- Working closely with the Data Marketing team to establish the organisation's updated segmentation model
- Overseeing all legacy marketing expenditure
- Overseeing and owning the conversion programme for legacy prospects
- Developing effective supporter journeys
- Managing the legacy free will programme liaising with a variety of agency partners and internal teams
You will be ideally suited for this position if you have…
- A successful background in charity legacy or direct marketing
- Proven experience in customer care and stewardship
- Experience of Salesforce would be very desirable but not essential
- Budget management experience would be very desirable
- Excellent stakeholder and relationship management skills
- An excellent knowledge of charity legislation and the Charities Act
- Third sector experience would be very appealing
If you are interested in applying for this Legacy Marketing Manager role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 0207 269 6338
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.