Legacy Marketing & Relationships Manager, London - £40,000
- Do you have a legacy marketing and relationships background?
- Do you have experience in developing and delivering a marketing legacies focused program?
- Would you like to work for an established national health charity?
Pro-Marketing has partnered with a fantastic health charity who are seeking a new Legacy Marketing & Relationships Manager in London. In this position, you will be responsible for acquiring and developing relationships with some very important and valuable supporters for the charity. The legacy programme is the largest generator of voluntary income for the organisation and will be contributing to the wider public fundraising team target which is currently forecast to raise £12.5million this year.
What's great about this organisation?
- Well established national health charity
- Recognised brand
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Buy and sell annual leave policy
- Family-friendly policies
- Flexible working arrangements are available
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance cover
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Discounts and savings on own charity products and publications
- Excellent learning & development opportunities
In this role, you will be responsible for…
- Acquiring and developing relationships with some very important and valuable supporters for the charity
- Contributing to the wider public fundraising team target which is currently forecast to raise £12.5million this year
- Creating a new marketing programme focused on long-term support for the charity
- Providing excellent supporter experiences, turning them into advocates for the charity while maximising conversion rates
- Delivering a full legacy marketing programme and stewarding legacy prospects and pledgers through their journey with the charity
- Growing a team that will influence the future of legacy fundraising for the charity
You will be perfectly suited for this role if you have…
- A successful legacy marketing and fundraising background
- Previously established a new legacy marketing programme and grown a team of legacy fundraisers
- Excellent relationship building skills with a broad range of prospective fundraisers and supporters
- Stewarding legacy and project management experience
- Strong budget management and forecasting experience
If you are interested in applying for this Legacy Marketing & Relationships Manager role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
020 7269 6338
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.