Legal Cashier/Legal Administrator
London - Professional Services (Legal Team)
£20,000 - £30,000
- Do you have experience as a Legal Cashier/Legal Administrator?
- Would you like the opportunity to join a friendly, supportive team?
- Are you looking to progress within a nurturing and rewarding environment?
What's great about this Legal Cashier/Legal Administrator role?
- Join the fastest growing alternative business structure in the UK;
- Genuine opportunity to progress within the organisation;
- Diverse role allowing you to experience and gain skills in other areas of support.
Your role as a Legal Cashier/Legal Administrator
- Logging and reviewing all client monies, offices expenses, and disbursements;
- Performing daily banking tasks;
- Resolving discrepancies;
- File management; opening and closing, filing and processing requests;
- Administrative duties; copying, scanning, binding, printing and database management;
- Provide full support to a team of 5 Fee Earners.
What do the staff think?
"Great place to grow"
What you'll need to succeed here as a Legal Cashier/Legal Administrator
- A strong academic background is preferred;
- Previous experience within a similar administrative/legal cashiering role;
- Extensive and up to date knowledge of SAR;
- Be a flexible and enthusiastic self-starter.
This is a fantastic role for an experienced Legal Cashier/Legal Administrator who is looking to progress within a growing and friendly firm! Get in touch ASAP!